Arya Samaj Court Marriage Panthnagar
Arya Samaj Court Marriage Panthnagar is an extremely religious place to give all marriage related administrations all through India and also all sides of the world. Arya Samaj Mandir marriage is primarily portrayed to Arya Samaj relational unions, court relational unions and love relational unions as indicated by law. In our Arya Samaj Mandir marriage the strategy of solemnizing marriage is basic and exceptionally helpful. In this marriage procedure, you have to give an age endorsement, visa estimate photos and a few witnesses. This marriage system just takes 2 or 3 hours to finish the whole wedding function prepare.
Straightforwardness is the real attributes of Arya Samaj relational unions. In our Arya Samaj Mandir relational unions we give a wide range of wedding administrations in an extremely sheltered and sound climate at an exceptionally ostensible sum. Along these lines with everything taken into account we tend to you satisfaction at any rate by snare or by law breaker.
Pro in Marriages : Arya Samaj Marriage,Love Marriage, Court Marriage, Arranged Marriage, Inter Caste Marriage, marriage endorsement and marriage enrollment administrations. – Call with the expectation of complimentary Advice – Call at – 9818476605
- Application form (notice in the form specified) duly filled and signed by the bride and the groom.
- Receipt of fees paid with respect to the application form in the District Court.
- Documentary evidence of the date of birth of both the parties (Matriculation Certificate/Passport/Birth Certificate).
- Documentary evidence regarding stay in Delhi of one of the parties for more than 30 days (ration card or report from the concerned Station House Officer).
- Separate affidavits from bride and groom giving:
- Date of birth
- Present marital status: unmarried/widower/ divorcee.
- Affirmation that the parties are not related to each other within the degree of prohibited relationship defined in the Special Marriage Act.
- Passport size photographs of both parties (2 copies each) duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Copy of divorce decree/order in case of a divorcee and death certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower.In the first step of the procedure for a court marriage, a notice has to be given to the marriage officer under section 5 of the act. It mandates that the parties to the marriage shall give notice of the intended marriage in writing and in the form prescribed in Second Schedule to the Marriage Officer. The Marriage Officer must have jurisdiction in the district where at least one of the parties must have resided for a minimum of 30 days prior to the giving of the notice.