Arya Samaj Mandir Huda City Centre Gurgaon
Arya Samaj Mandir Huda City Centre Gurgaon,
- The ceremony of Arya Samaj marriage is conducted as per the Vedic ritual, and its validity is derived from Arya Samaj Marriage Validation Act, 1937 with provisions of Hindu Marriage Act, 1955. Hindu Marriage applies equally to Arya Samajis.
- Since the people belonging to Arya Samaj do not believe in Idol worship, therefore, their marriages are performed by different rituals than Hindus. Arya Samaj marriage rituals are very simple and straight. Based on Vedic principles, all the hymns spelled during marriages are explained to the bride and groom. The marriage is just like Hindu marriage, marriage is centered around fire and is observed as the transition of wedding couple from Brahmacharya to Grihastha Ashram.
Best Arya Samaj Mandir Huda City Centre Gurgaon
- Age of the groom must be 21 and bride 18.
- Any person who is Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, Sikhs can perform Arya Samaj Marriage.
- Any person who is not Muslims, Christians, Parsis or Jews can also perform Arya Samaj Marriage.
- Inter-Caste Marriages and Inter-Religious Marriages can also be performed in an Arya Samaj Marriage provided none of the marrying persons are Muslims, Christians, Parsis or Jews.
- If a non-Hindu couple would like to perform the marriage, the Samaj allows them to get converted through a process called Shuddhi. Muslims, Christians, Parsis or Jews, if, out of their free will and consent are ready to convert and embrace Hindu Religion, the Arya Samaj Mandir perform a ritual called shuddhi meaning purification for such conversion, and thereafter, such a convert can perform Arya Samaj Marriage.
Arya Samaj Mandir Huda City Centre Gurgaon.