Welcome to Arya Samaj Mandir in Ghaziabad Call- 09999423333
Arya Samaj Mandir in Ghaziabad, founded Arya Samaj system in 1875 at Bombay. The fundamental thought behind this wedding system is to teach Vedas. Its motto is – Make This World Noble. Its key purpose of establishing Arya Samaj Mandir in Ghaziabad is to develop the civil society and help in the spiritual progress of human beings.
Arya Samaj Marriage in Ghaziabad Organization is a famous place/temples in India for solemnizing marriages as per Arya Samaj rules. We solemnize all love marriage, inter-caste/inter-religion marriage and court marriage in all cities of India.The marriage registration process and marriage procedure is simple and easy. We help in every aspect to the couple who want to get married.Once you have completed all the formalities, then your marriage will be solemnized by our Priest of the Arya Samaj Mandir
Arya Samaj Marriage in Ghaziabad
An important aspect of the Hindu ceremony is to light a sacred fire, created from ‘ghee’ (clarified butter) and woolen wicks, to evoke the God, Agni (Fire God), to bear witness to the ceremony. The highlight is ‘Saptapadi’, also called the ‘Seven Steps’. Here in Arya Samaj Mandir in Ghaziabad, traditionally the bride’s sari is tied to the groom’s kurta, or a sari shawl might be draped from his shoulder to her sari. He leads, her pinky linked with his pinky, in seven steps around the fire, as the priest chants the seven blessings or vows for a strong union. With each step, they throw small bits of puffed rice into the fire, representing prosperity in their new life together.
Here is a brief of services we offer:
- Marriages of all kinds: We solemnize all kinds of marriage-love marriage, arranged marriage, arya samaj marriage, Registered court legal marriage, etc.
- Marriage Ceremony: We solemnize the marriage as per Arya Samaj rules. We conduct all marriage ceremonial rites, chants Vedic Mantras, and explains the meaning of Mantras to wedding couples.
- Wedding Rituals : In Mandir premises, all Vedic rituals starting from Aasan, Jal and Madhupark se Satkar through Godan, Kanyadaan , Pratigya Mantra, Thread Ceremony, Havan, Vishesh Havana, Pani Grahan Sanskar, Shilarohan, Lajahom, Parikrama, Saptapadi, Suryanamaskar, Hriday Sparshmantra, Sindoor to Mangalsutra and Ashirwaad are performed to make every wedding pious, sacred and sanctimonious.
- Marriage Certificate: We provide the marriage certificate that is legally valid and an evidence of your marriage. You can get your marriage registered on the certificate provided by us.
- Bridal Make Ups: We provide bridal makeup arrangement and that too at very affordable prices.
- Photography: We make the arrangement of photography on request. But for that, you need to inform in advance.
Documents for All Marriage:
|Affidavit:||(Affidavit must be attested by Magistrate/S.D.M. or Notary Public with Register Entry No.)|
|Age Proof:||(Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate,) one of these.|
|Residence Proof:||(Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate, Passport) (one of these).|
|Photograph:||(7-7 Passport size photo ) Boys & Girl both.|
|Witness:||Two Witness With Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Passport,2 Passport size photo (one of these)|
|Divorced:||If any party is divorcee – Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.|
|Death Certificate:||If any party is widow / widower – Death Certificate of the dead spouse.|
|Other Country:||No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA. Required for Only Other Country Marriage|
|Things:||Mangalshutra, 2-Jaimala, 2kg Sweets|