Arya Samaj Mandir In North Delhi
Arya Samaj Mandir In North Delhi,
A nice way to adapt this into a creative, contemporary ceremony is to light a traditional fire, or use a candle, placed on a small table in front of the wedding altar. Bride and groom can be in tux and white dress as they take seven steps while seven blessings are spoken in English. Here at Arya Samaj Mandir North Delhi are Seven Blessings adapted from a Hindu ceremony.
Best Arya Samaj Mandir In North Delhi
1. God is the primary cause of all true knowledge and of everything known by its means.
2. God is Absolute Truth , Absolute Intelligence, and Blissful. He is Formless, Almighty, Just, Merciful, Unborn, Infinite, Unchangeable, Beginningless, Incomparable, the Support of all, All-pervading, Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Eternal, Immortal, Fearless, Holy , and the Creator of the Universe. To him alone worship is due.
3. The Vedas are the books of true knowledge. It is the paramount duty of every Arya to read, teach, hear and recite them.
4. All should be ready to accept truth and renounce untruth.
5. All acts should be performed in conformity with Dharma, that is, after due consideration of the right and wrong.
6. The primary object of the Arya Samaj is to promote the welfare of the whole world, by the promotion of physical, spiritual and social progress of all human beings.
7. All people should be treated with love, justice and with due regard to their merits.
8. Ignorance, Avidya, must be dispelled and Vidya, the realization and acquisition of true knowledge, should be promoted.
9. No one should be content with his own welfare alone, but every one should look towards the welfare of others also.
10. One should subordinate oneself to the common welfare of society while one is free to act for one’s own welfare.
Arya Samaj Mandir In North Delhi.