Arya Samaj Marriage Hosur
all kinds, Marriage Solemnization, Marriage Rituals, Marriage Certificate and Bridal Make Ups.
All the arrangements are done by the temple members and the marriage ceremony lasts for an hour. The mantras and rituals are translated into Hindi or English so that couple knows the language. The weddings performed in Arya Samaj are very simple in manner. The rituals are performed according to the Vedas and the mantras, and are translated into the / Hindi / English so as to explain the meaning of marriage vows to the couples.
Arya Samaj Marriage in Hosur performs marriages and weddings of those couples who cannot afford a big fat Indian marriage. The bride and groom who come here for marriage wear simple clothes. The marriage performed by the Arya Samaj Mandir is not a 2-3days affair, it’s a short ceremony that lasts for an hour and where Vedic chants are recited and translated into simple language so that it is easily understood by the marrying couple.
Once the marriage rituals are completed, couple takes blessings from their elders by touching their feet and the bride leaves her parents house and starts living in her husband’s home. Arya Samaj bride and groom reflect Indian weddings in its simplest and purest form where one puts the rituals and Vedic mantras above the hullaballoo of wedding celebration
How is an Arya Samaj Marriage Done?
- Arya samaj marriage is done under Hindu Marriage Act 1955.
- The Arya samaj certificate is full proof of marriage.
- To get Arya Samaj Marriage done the minimum age of boy should be more than 21 years and that of girl should be more than 18 years.
- Boy and girl should not be within prohibited degree of relationship as per Hindu Marriage Act 1955.
- Boy and girl should be Hindu, Budh, Sikh or Jain as per Hindu Marriage Act 1955. In other words HMA covers these four religions.
- If boy or girl is Muslim or Christian, then Arya Samaj Marriage is done only after he/she will…