Arya Samaj Court Marriage Roorkee
Arya Samaj Court Marriage Roorkee Court marriages, unlike ordinary Indian weddings, are the marriages solemnized under/in accordance with the Special Marriage Act, 1954 (hereinafter ‘the act’). The marriage can take place or be solemnized in the court itself in the presence of a Marriage Officer and three witnesses. These marriages do not have to include the elaborate customary or ritualistic steps of the personal laws of the parties to the marriage. Merely marrying in the presence of marriage officer in accordance with the act is sufficient for a valid marriage.
Court Marriage in India is solemnised under the special marriage act, 1954. The marriage can be solemnised in a court in the presence of a Marriage Officer and three witnesses. Court marriage can be performed between two Indians irrespective of their caste, religion or creed. The court marriage can also be solemnised between an Indian and a foreigner. In this article, we will look at the Court Marriage Procedure in India in detail.
- Application form (notice in the form specified) duly filled and signed by the bride and the groom.
- Receipt of fees paid with respect to the application form in the District Court.
- Documentary evidence of the date of birth of both the parties (Matriculation Certificate/Passport/Birth Certificate).
- Documentary evidence regarding stay in Delhi of one of the parties for more than 30 days (ration card or report from the concerned Station House Officer).
- Separate affidavits from bride and groom giving:
- Date of birth
- Present marital status: unmarried/widower/ divorcee.
- Affirmation that the parties are not related to each other within the degree of prohibited relationship defined in the Special Marriage Act.
- Passport size photographs of both parties (2 copies each) duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Copy of divorce decree/order in case of a divorcee and death certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower.
- Arya Samaj Mandir marriage is an extremely religious place to give all marriage related administrations all through India and also all sides of the world. Arya Samaj Mandir marriage is primarily portrayed to Arya Samaj relational unions, court relational unions and love relational unions as indicated by law. In our Arya Samaj Mandir marriage the strategy of solemnizing marriage is basic and exceptionally helpful. In this marriage procedure, you have to give an age endorsement, visa estimate photos and a few witnesses. This marriage system just takes 2 or 3 hours to finish the whole wedding function prepare.