Welcome To Arya Samaj Mandir In Bangalore
Arya Samaj Mandir In Bangalore, Vivah Sanskar or marriage has the greatest significance among the sixteen ‘Sanskaras’ or sacraments of Vedic origin. Arya Samaj Mandir In Bangalore wedding rites originate from the Vedas. They are devoid of idol worship. The rituals not only bind the bridegroom and the bride in marital bond of love and respect for each other but also lay down a code of conduct towards the family and society of which they are an integral part. Every phase of the ceremony is infused with symbolic meaning and spiritual significance.
The auspicious ceremony begins with the bride and bridegroom exchanging garlands symbolising their acceptance of each other as their life partner. After welcoming the bridegroom the bride requests him to be seated. She offers him water to sprinkle on his feet and face to refresh him. She then offers water to him to drink.In this ritual the bride offers ‘madhuparka’ to the groom. Madhuparka is a combination of honey, ghee, and curds. Before partaking of this madhuparka, the groom sprinkles it in all the directions, expressing his desire to offer hospitality to guests who may come to his home from all directions. It also expresses the determination of the bride to turn any sourness in their relationship into sweetness.
Best Arya Samaj Mandir In Bangalore
- First Step is for Isha – For fulfillment of the material needs of their family and for prosperity.
- Second Step is for Urje – to develop physical, mental and spiritual strength.
- Third Step is for Rayasposha – to acquire wealth by diligent and righteous means and to spend it wisely.
- Fourth Step is Mayobhav – to develop harmonious relationship and be happy.
- Fifth Step is for Praja – progeny – to excel in raising strong and virtuous children.
- Sixth Step is for Ritu – for togetherness in all times and compatibility.
- Seventh Step is for sakha – friendship – to be dependable and faithful to each other and life long companionship. After taking the seven steps the groom and bride go round the fire together. Sprinkling of Water on the couple’s head by the groom’s mother advising them to keep their minds cool.
Arya Samaj Mandir In Bangalore.