Arya Samaj Mandir Haldwani
Arya Samaj Mandir Haldwani is a place which is considered as the popular place to marry as per Arya Samaj procedure or Love & Court marriage procedure. After marriage they also provide Marriage Registration Certificate which is completely valid and by getting which a couple can become legal husband and Wife. As there are several Arya Samaj Mandir in Delhi, a couple who wish to get married can simply go to a Arya Samaj Mandir Haldwani located near their area and get married there according to the Arya Samaj procedure. An Arya Samaj Mandir in Haldwani offer marriages of all kinds, Marriage Solemnization, Marriage Rituals, Marriage Certificate and Bridal Make Ups.
All the arrangements are done by the temple members and the marriage ceremony lasts for an hour. The mantras and rituals are translated into Hindi or English so that couple knows the language. The weddings performed in Arya Samaj are very simple in manner. The rituals are performed according to the Vedas and the mantras, and are translated into the / Hindi / English so as to explain the meaning of marriage vows to the couples.
Arya Samaj Marriage in Haldwani performs marriages and weddings of those couples who cannot afford a big fat Indian marriage. The bride and groom who come here for marriage wear simple clothes. The marriage performed by the Arya Samaj Mandir is not a 2-3days affair, it’s a short ceremony that lasts for an hour and where Vedic chants are recited and translated into simple language so that it is easily understood by the marrying couple.
Once the marriage rituals are completed, couple takes blessings from their elders by touching their feet and the bride leaves her parents house and starts living in her husband’s home. Arya Samaj bride and groom reflect Indian weddings in its simplest and purest form where one puts the rituals and Vedic mantras above the hullaballoo of wedding celebrations.
Six step procedure for Arya Samaj registration
1. Make an appointment at the sub divisional magistrate’s office. It takes at least a fortnight, so it’s advisable to start this procedure before the marriage takes place.
2. Fill the registration form.
3. Submit proofs of dates of birth of the couple.
4. Two passport size photographs of the bride and the groom will be needed along with a photograph of the marriage and marriage invitation card (optional).
5. Two witnesses who have to be physically present to sign
6. Attestation of gazetted officer is mandatory.
7. After fulfilling all the formalities, the magistrate’s office will grant the marriage certificate, which is legally recognised by the court.
Why court registration is better
It’s important to note that an Arya Samaj marriage certificate is not a valid proof of the couple’s marriage abroad. The certificate holds value only in India. This can, however, be easily solved by registering the marriage with the sub registrar’s office as mentioned above. In case, the certification is iss
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR INSTANT (SAME DAY) MARRIAGE
- Any one Age Proof (Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate / Driving License / Passport / Pan Card)
- Any one Identity (ID) Proof (Voter ID / Aadhar Card / Driving License / Passport)
- 8 Passport Size photographs of Bride and Groom
- 2 Indian Witnesses with their ID Proof and 2 passport size photographs
- Copy of Divorce Decree/Order in case of divorce
- Copy of Death Certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower
ued in a local language, you will have to get it translated to English to show it in countries outside India.