Arya Samaj Mandir in Chandigarh Call-9999423333

Welcome to Arya Samaj Mandir in Chandigarh

Welcome to Arya Samaj Mandir in Chandigarh Now how you proceed Both the parties to the marriage file a joint application before the marriage officer along with individual affidavit attested by notary public specifying the age (boy 21 yrs & girl 18 yrs), place of residence, marital status (unmarried or divorcee as the case maybe), mental status (not idiot or not with unfit mind), not related to each other.

Along with this you have to give proof of age (School certificate, Passport, Pan card), proof of residence (Passport, ration card, voters ID card, rent agreement), & the application/notice of such a marriage maybe asked to be witnessed by 3 independent adult persons, affix one photograph of each of the parties & all the 3 witnesses. You have made such an application/notice to the marriage officer in person along with all the 3 witnesses.

On receiving such an application/notice the marriage officer Chandigarh issues a month notice regarding the intended marriage & get such a notice affixed on the notice board out side his office, a copy of such notice is sent to the marriage officer under whose jurisdiction of Distt. Chandigarh the other party lives, also a copy is to the individual parties address.

After expiry of the period of notice a date is fixed on which all the persons parties to the marriage & 3 witnesses appear again before the marriage officer who declare them married & issue a certificate to this regard. In case of any objections raised the marriage officer Chandigarh will settle these objections.

Now what can be objections that can be raised ? 

These can ONLY BE REGARDING THE CONDITIONS NECESSARY FOR SUCH MARIAGE & NOTHING ELSE. What are the conditions? As I stated above i.e. Age, martial status, mental status, prohibited relationship (related to each other by blood). This is the brief & general procedures I have told you here.

Documents required for Marriage

  1. Age Proof: (Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate,) one of these.
  2. Residence Proof: (Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate, Passport) (one of these).
  3. Photograph: (7-7 Passport size photo ) Boys & Girl both.
  4. Witness: Two Witness With Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Passport,2 Passport size photo (one of these).
  5. If Divorced: If any party is divorcee – Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
  6. Death Certificate: If any party is widow / widower – Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
  7. Other Country : No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA. Required for Only Other Country Marriage.