Arya Samaj Court marriage Solan Marriage certificate is a legal document that certifies that two people are married. Solan. marriage certificate is issued by the civil registrar. Marriage certificate normally incorporates details such as the date, time and place where the marriage was solemnized. The Supreme Court has mandated the registration of marriage for every Indian irrespective of their religion, caste and creed. Married couples who are Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs must make their registrations under the Hindu Marriage Act. If not, the marriage is registered under the Special Marriage Act or Christian Marriage Act. In this article, we look at the procedure for registration of marriage under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or under the Special Marriage Act, 1954 in Solan .
To obtain a marriage certificate, the applicant has to visit the official web portal of Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation (BMC). The application form can be downloaded by clicking on the “Marriage Certificate Form Set” option on the portal. The application form will be displayed as follows:
ocuments required for the Performance & Registration of court Marriage… 1. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons).
4.If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses ( Both should be major ).