Arya Samaj Mandir in Mumbai
Arya Samaj Mandir in Mumbai,
Though we try to solemnize every marriage at our Arya Samaj Marriage with all rituals and rites, we expect couples to bring all documents and inform us about the services they need in advance so that no hurdles come in during wedding.
Here is a brief of services we offer:
- All kind of Marriage : We solemnize all kinds of marriage-love marriage, arranged marriage, arya samaj marriage, court legal marriage, etc.
- Marriage Solemnization : We solemnize marriage as per Arya Samaj rules. We conducts all marriage ceremonial rites, chants Vedic Mantras, and explains the meaning of Mantras to wedding couples.
- Marriage Rituals : In Mandir premises, all Vedic rituals starting from Aasan, Jal and Madhupark se Satkar through Godan, Kanyadaan , Pratigya Mantra, Thread Ceremony, Havan, Vishesh Havana, Pani Grahan Sanskar, Shilarohan, Lajahom, Parikrama, Saptapadi, Suryanamaskar, Hriday Sparshmantra, Sindoor to Mangalsutra and Ashirwaad are performed to make every wedding pious, sacred and sanctimonious.
- Wedding Certificate : We provide marriage certificate that is legally valid and an evidence of your marriage. You can get your marriage registered on the certificate provided by us.
- Bridal Make Ups : We provide bridal make up arrangement and that too on very affordable prices.
- Photography : We make arrangement of photography on request. But for that you need to inform in advance.
Best Arya Samaj Mandir in Mumbai
|Affidavit:||(Affidavit must be attested by Magistrate/S.D.M. or Notary Public with Register Entry No.)|
|Age Proof:||(Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate,) one of these.|
|Residence Proof:||(Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate, Passport) (one of these).|
|Photograph:||(7-7 Passport size photo ) Boys & Girl both.|
|Witness:||Two Witness With Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Passport,2 Passport size photo (one of these)|
|Divorced:||If any party is divorcee – Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.|
|Death Certificate:||If any party is widow / widower – Death Certificate of the dead spouse.|
|Other Country:||No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA. Required for Only Other Country Marriage|
|Things:||Mangalshutra, 2-Jaimala, 2kg Sweets|
Arya Samaj Mandir in Mumbai.