Court And Arya Samaj Marriage Chandigarh
Court And Arya Samaj Marriage Chandigarh. We provide expert guidance for marriage registration, marriage certificate and conducting court marriages. Our tremendous experience and expertise has made us one of the most sought after service providers for marriage registration, marriage certificate, and marriage advice.
Arya Samaj Court Marriage is a place where you can find all kind of marriage solutions i.e. Court Marriage or Arya Samaj Marriage. Its a place where anyone can do NRI Marriage or Love Marriage in Delhi and the various part of the India. For Example if any want to do Arya Samaj Wedding in Uttar Pradesh or Rajasthan or South India, you can write to our team and our team will do the rest on behalf of you & your loved one.
Court And Arya Samaj Marriage Chandigarh. If Yes ! Arya Samaj Court Marriage is a right place for you, Here you will get Highly skilled Arya Samaj Marriage experts called “Purohit” or “Pandit Ji”. If you finalize an Arya Samaj Marriage then our marriage experts will arrange your marriage ceremony in nearest Arya Samaj Mandir with all the required items to solemnize an arya samaj marriage. Once your marriage done, our marriage experts will help you to get a valid marriage certificate from the concerned arya samaj mandir.
Arya Samaj Mandir is the place where the Arya Samaj marriage takes place. Our temple has the reputable record of handling hundreds of Arya Samaj marriages, making it one of the prominent temples in Delhi and adjoining areas for this purpose. With continued adherence to the essential tenets of the Arya Samaj Mandir Wedding and abiding by the law of the land, we carry out the whole procedure with traditional Vedic rituals.
DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR COURT And Arya Samaj MARRIAGE
- Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
- Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed/ Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
- Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
- If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
- If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
- If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address
- Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
- Two Witnesses ( Both should be major )