Arya Samaj Mandir Kadapa 9818476605

Arya Samaj Mandir Kadapa

Arya Samaj Marriage in Kadapa

:- We provides a complete range of marriage like love marriages, court marriages , Inter religion Marriage, Marriage Certificate related services and offers one stop solution to all marriage related problems. We at Arya Samaj Marriage Center not only entertain people in getting married at our mandir premises but do organize all needs to solemnize marriage peacefully and as per the couple’s choice.

Here is a brief of services we offer:

  1. Marriages of all kinds : We solemnize all kinds of marriage – Love Marriage, Arranged Marriage, Arya Samaj Marriage, Court legal Marriage, etc.
  2. Marriage Solemnization : We solemnize marriage as per Arya Samaj rules. We conducts all Marriage Ceremonial rites, chants Vedic Mantras and explains the meaning of Mantras to wedding couples.
  3. Marriage Rituals : In Mandir premises, all Vedic rituals starting from Aasan, Jal and ‘Madhupark se Satkar’ through Godan, Kanyadaan, Pratigya Mantra, Thread Ceremony, Havan, Vishesh Havana, Pani Grahan Sanskar, Shilarohan, Lajahom, Parikrama, Saptapadi, Surya-Namaskar, Hriday-Sparshmantra, Sindoor, Mangalsutra and Ashirwaad are performed to make every wedding pious, sacred and sanctimonious.
  4. Marriage Certificate : We provide marriage certificate that is legally valid and an evidence of your marriage. You can get your marriage registered on the certificate provided by us.
  5. Photography : We make arrangement of photography on request. But for that you need to inform in advance.
  6. OCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE PERFORMANCE OF ARYA SAMAJ MANDIR MARRIAGE & REGISTRATION OF MARRIAGE…1. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, Xth Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.2. Residential Proof (Adhar Card / Voter Card / Passport / Ration Card / Driving License / Bank Passbook) of Marrying Persons.3. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.

    4. If any party is divorcee, Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.

    5. If any party is widow / widower, Death Certificate of the dead spouse.

    6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.

    7. Two Witnesses With I. D. (Residence) Proof – Adhar Card / Voter I Card / Passport / Ration Card / Driving License / Bank Passbook.

    Affirmation that the parties are not related to each other within the prohibited degree of relationship as per Hindu Marriage Act or Special Marriage Act as the case may be.