Court And Arya Samaj Marriage Gandhinagar 9999423333

Court And Arya Samaj Marriage Gandhinagar

Court And Arya Samaj Marriage Gandhinagar Court Marriage In Gandhinagar Court marriage can be performed between an Indian male and a female irrespective of their caste, religion or creed. It can also be solemnized between an Indian and a foreigner. The procedure of the Court marriages does away with the rituals and ceremonies of the traditional marriages. The parties can directly apply to the Marriage Registrar for performance & registration of marriage and grant of marriage certificate.  One common reason in India is marrying against the wishes of family. Another reason is to avoid the hefty expenses on a big fat wedding. A court marriage keeps things simple and economical. Whatever be the reason, it is important to know the court marriage procedure before taking the plunge.Court marriage is fairly a simple procedure, performed before a marriage registrar and few witnesses.

Best Court Marriage And Arya Samaj Marriage In Gandhinagar

How To Apply For Court Marriage In Gandhinagar

  • The parties have to file a Notice of Intended Marriage in the specified form to the Marriage Registrar of the district in which at least one of the parties to the marriage has resided for a period of not less than 30 days immediately preceding the date on which such notice is given.
  • The notice is then published/put-up by the Registrar of Marriage inviting objections if any.
  • After the expiration of 30 days from the date on which notice of intended marriage has been published, the marriage may be solemnized unless it has been objected by any person.
  • The marriage may be solemnized at the specified Marriage Office.
  • Both parties along with three witnesses are required to be present on the date of registration/Solemnization
  • The parties have to approach the marriage registrar in the area of residence of at least one of the party and file a notice of intended marriage.
  • The notice consists of details of the man and the woman – name, date of birth – with their photographs.
  • This notice is published/put-upon the registrar office notice board for 30 days. During this time, if anybody has objections to this intended marriage, the person can approach the registrar and file his complaint with appropriate evidence. Objections can be anything – below the legal age of marriage, one of the parties is already married. These objections have to be investigated and verified by the registrar.
  • If their arad vows and signs on the register, thereby solemnising their marriage.
  • If the bride and groom wish, they can exchange rings or garlands at the time of registration. Most registrars do not object to such small ceremonies.
  • You can collect the marriage certificate within a week after the marriage is registered.e no objections, marriage can be solemnised on any day within the next three months. You will have to inform the office in advance the date you wish to get married and have it registered. If three months have lapsed since your notification, the entire process starts from scratch.
  • On the said date the bride and the groom should be present at the registrar’s office with three witnesses.