Arya Samaj Court Marriage Nahan
Arya Samaj Court Marriage Nahan The parties to a Hindu Marriage should be unmarried or divorced, or if previously married, the spouse by that marriage should not be alive. In addition, the parties should be physically and mentally healthy and must not be related in a way prohibited by the Law.
The Hindu Marriage Act is applicable only to the Hindus, where as the Special Marriage Act applicable to all citizens of India. The Hindu Marriage Act provides for registration of an already solemnized marriage. It does not provide for solemnization of marriage by the Registrar. The Special Marriage Act provides for solemnization of a marriage as well as registration by a Marriage Officer.
- A marriage which has already been solemnised can be registered either under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or under the Special Marriage Act, 1954.
- The Hindu Marriage Act is applicable in cases where both husband and wife are Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs or where they have converted into any of these religions.
- Whereas either of the husband or wife or both are not Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs the marriage is registered under the Special Marriage Act, 1954.
- Further, marriage can be solemnised between any two persons under the provisions of the Special Marriage Act, 1954.
- Minimum age of both parties is 21 years at the time of registration under the Special Marriage Act.
FOR MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
- 5-5 Passport Size photos of Husband & Wife Each.
- Aadhar Card and /or Voter Card of Huband and Wife.
- Address Proof of Bride and Groom ( Any One ) – Voter Card / Driving License / Passport / Bank Passbook with photograph.
- Marriage Invitation Card or Marriage Document of Gurudwara /Temple.
- Age Proof of Husband and Wife ( Any one ) – Birth Proof / 10th Pass Document / Driving License / Passport.
- 2 Witnesses with Pan Card and Address Proof.
- Divorce Decree in case of any or both Bride and Groom are Divorcee.
- Death Proof / Document of Previous spouse in case of widow or Widower.
- Marriage photograph two of husband and wife.