Court Marriage Vrindavan 9999423333

Court Marriage Vrindavan

Court Marriage Vrindavan Getting hitched is the most remarkable and terrific moment in one’s life and to make it more happening, we are here to help the blessed couple to enter the blessed world with low cost and without hassles. And the traditional marriage will be solemnized in few hours only.

Marriage is considered as sacred institution. It is a sacred bond between two people, whereby they spend the rest of their lives together. After the marriage solemnized between the bride and groom, there are certain requirements that must be fulfilled in order to give it a legal standing i.e. to make a valid under the laws prevalent in India.We serve court marriage in Vrindavan,India

Court Marriage Vrindavan Marriage Certificate is required for obtaining Passport, changing your maiden name etc. It’s very important for women to get their marriage registered immediately after marriage an it establishes their legal claim as a wife. Your marriage won’t be legal unless you get it registered. This is a procedure, which has to be follows by everyone. Find out how you can get a marriage certificate both before & after the ceremony If a marriage is not registered, it is not considered valid such as applying for Joint Account, Locker joint opening, Joint Home Loan or any other joint loan etc. You could also be fined for not registering you marriage. A marriage registration is an important proof, for your future reference.

Court Marriage Vrindavan

Under the Special Marriage Act

  1. The parties (bride and groom) need to submit a joint application with a joint affidavit in the prescribed format to the office of the Marriage Officer.
  2. After receiving the application from the parties, the Marriage Officer will issue a notice (with a copy on the notice board) for claims and objections, to the Marriage Officers of the home districts of both the bride and the groom, returnable within one month.
  3. Marriage Officers of the home districts will publicise widely the information so that all concerned individuals like, parents, relatives etc. can file claims and objections, if any, to the Marriage Officer.
  4. If no claims and objections are received within a month, from the Marriage Officers of home districts, the marriage is solemnized and registered in the court of the Marriage Officer, in the presence of three witnesses under the Special Marriage Act, 1954.